Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Happiness

I was searching for happiness,

I have been searching for a long time,

But I could never find it.

Sometimes I was so close-

That I thought “This is it!”

“I have found it!”

But it never stayed with me

For more than just a few moments.

Those moments are so very rare

And so very precious to me.

Then one day I knew that

This is not the right way.

I was searching for joy

In all the wrong places.

All I had to do was

Look within me and

I could have found you

Waiting to be discovered.


4 comments:

iqbal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
iqbal said...

very true...
first we need to see in ourselves to find the happiness

practically we will not do that
that's the difference

Unknown said...

very true and well expressed

arzu_dreamz said...

Thanks Pooja